Monday, January 23, 2012

three.

Seeing Kenny and Keegan together melts my heart. I didn’t think it was possible to love Kenny any more than I did but seeing him be such a wonderful daddy makes me love him even more. Right from the beginning he was so attentive. He would wake up in the middle of the night to help me take care of him. He loved to just sit stare at him just like I did. Through the past seven months they’ve become best friends. Keegan loves to be with his daddy. Now that he’s crawling, if he sees Ken go down the hallway he’ll crawl as fast as he can to catch up to him. He loves when daddy’s home from work so they can play. They eat snacks together while watching cartoons. Bubba loves to watch Kenny play video games and sometimes tries to help him. They watch OU football together, all decked out in OU jerseys and beanies ken seems to think bub is going to be his little football player. I have another sport in mind though. (: 


My whole life changed when I saw that little face looking up at me. It got a million percent better, not that I would say I’ve had a bad life cause I definitely did not but knowing that he depended on me and looked to me and his daddy for everything and knowing that I was his mommy just made me feel special. Every time I hear him say momma it makes my heart happy. I love to see that little smiling face when we play peek-a-boo or when we get into kissy fights to see who can give more kisses. Now he might watch football with his daddy but when he’s with his mommy he watches Derek Jeter play some baseball. Our favorite thing is watching Disney movies, as of right now Peter Pan is his favorite, that’s our cuddle time that I never take for granted. I can’t believe he’s gotten so big. I remember when he could just sleep on my chest for hours. My mom always told me that when you have a baby time will fly by, she was right.   







No comments:

Post a Comment